Crowns are utilized when a restoration stronger than a dental filling is needed. A dental crown is like a thimble that fits over the tooth to hold it together. Crowns actually add strength to the restored tooth. Our experienced dentist, Dr. Walter Grace, may recommend a dental crown in order to:
- Complete a dental implant
- Anchor a dental bridge
- Restore a significantly decayed or damaged tooth
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
- Support a tooth with a large dental filling
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
We invite you to contact our Washington, DC dental office today to learn more about how a dental crown can improve your smile.